Crowns and Bridges
Crowns and bridges are prosthetic restorations. They are used to replace missing teeth, protect them, or to restore dental implants for optimum health and functionality of the smile. They are permanently placed with special bonding and are custom-made for patients using impressions of their natural teeth.
To maintain the integrity of these restorations, patients must properly care for them over the years to extend their longevity. Brushing and flossing is important, as is visiting the dental office for check-ups and examinations. Gum disease and tooth decay may still occur on the natural tooth underneath the bridge or crown, so regular visits to Kings Dental are needed to ensure oral health.
The process of receiving dental crowns and bridges includes a consultation, a preparation appointment, and a third visit when the restoration is placed. The entire process can take approximately one to two weeks.
Your crown and/or bridge will be an integral part of your life. It can enhance your smile, speech, and improve your chewing function. A beautiful smile boosts self-esteem and improves one’s sense of wellbeing.
A note of caution about prices…
We understand that people's budgets are limited, but dental care is not an area where we recommend patients skimp, as with most things, you get what you pay for. Dental crowns can run as low as $700 while dental bridges typically cost $1700 or more. With proper care, crowns and bridges can last several years, maybe even a lifetime, so invest wisely.
Our prices are competitive, and our quality is outstanding. We use high noble metals such as gold and palladium to strengthen our crowns and bridges. While this increases our internal costs, we believe that this is the right thing to do for our patients.
Most importantly, our noble metal fused bridges and crowns are stronger and last longer with care. They are also better for your teeth and gums. We use the best labs and believe in doing our work right the first time so you can keep smiling for a long, long time. For your convenience, we offer flexible payment plans.
Should you be interested in scheduling an appointment with us, kindly call us at 214 703 6900. We look forward to meeting you!
- Dental Crowns Cost Near Mesquite TX - The cost of dental crowns near Mesquite, TX
- Dental Bridge Cost Garland - What is the cost for a dental bridge in the Garland area?
- Garland Tooth Bridge - A dental bridge can replace a missing tooth and provide Garland patients with beautiful results
- Garland Dental Crowns - Protect and strengthen weakened teeth with dental crowns in Garland
- Dental Bridges Near Mesquite, Texas - Dentist near Mesquite, TX discusses dental bridges
- Porcelain Crowns Cost in Garland, TX - Patients in Garland TX, smile brighter with affordable cost porcelain crowns
- Affordable Dental Crowns Garland - Garland area dentist explains the benefits of affordable dental crowns