Dr. Vidya Suri5
"Dr.Suri is the best... Very nice office and very warm feel to it too... Will come back again..."
Let’s Get You Smiling Again!
Dentures – Are They Right For You?Dentures are used to replace missing teeth. They are removable, and are often referred to as false teeth. Patients may take some time to adjust to dentures, but they are much more comfortable and affordable than they have been in the past. Patients may benefit from either full or partial dentures.
Full dentures, also referred to as “complete dentures,” are used to replace an entire arch of teeth, and may be one of two types:
- Traditional dentures, which are fabricated after all teeth are extracted and the gum line has healed completely
- Immediate dentures are given the same day that patients have their teeth extracted. These dentures may need to be adjusted several times to ensure a proper fit. Conventional dentures are provided after healing is complete.
As the name indicates, Partial dentures cover a part of the upper or lower arch. They may be one of three types, including cast partial dentures (which use a metal framework for support), full resin dentures (complete resin dentures which are more flexible than cast versions), and interim partial dentures (also known as flippers which are commonly used as a more permanent solution).
Patients must take proper care of their dentures to ensure their longevity. Dr. Suri will educate patients on how to clean and protect their dentures from breakage.
Dentures are an integral part of your life. They can enhance your smile, speech and improve your chewing function. A beautiful smile boosts self-esteem and improves one’s sense of wellbeing.
A note of caution about prices…We understand that people’s budgets are limited, but dental care is not an area where we recommend patients to skimp, as with most things, you get what you pay for.
With proper care, a good quality denture can last several years, maybe even a lifetime, so invest wisely.
Our prices are competitive but they are not cheap. We use the best labs and believe in doing our work right the first time so you can keep smiling for a long, long time… For your convenience, we also offer flexible payment plans.
Should you be interested in scheduling an appointment with us, kindly call us at 214 703 6900.
- Full Dentures Garland - Garland area dentist is proud to offer partial and full dentures
- Complete Dentures in Garland - Complete dentures can restore smiles and confidence for patients in Garland area
- Cheap Dentures in Garland - Patients in the Garland area can enjoy naturally beautiful smiles with modern dentures that look nothing like the cheap looking false teeth of the past
- Denture Care Garland - Denture care for Garland area patients
- Affordable Quality Dentures near Mesquite TX - Affordable quality dentures do more than just restore smiles for Mesquite, TX area patients
- False Teeth in Mesquite TX - What are the options for false teeth in Mesquite, TX?
- Dental Dentures 75043 - Dental professional in 75043 addresses cosmetic tooth restorations and dentures
- Partial Dental Dentures Garland TX - Garland TX, Dentist explains dentures and partial dentures
- Garland Dental Implants Garland, TX - Garland, TX patients ask, “Which Dentist provides Dental Implants in Garland?”
- Partial Dentures Garland TX - Garland, TX area patients ask about partial dentures