Garland, TX area patients ask about partial denturesWhen patients in the Garland, TX area are experiencing the loss of one or more teeth, they need to consider restorative options in order to improve the function and beauty of their natural smiles. While some patients consider dental implants or bridges, dentures are commonly chosen because they are economical. When patients are not missing their entire dental arch of teeth, they may be candidates for partial dentures.
Partial dentures are restorative appliances that are made to fit around the existing teeth and gums. They snap into place in the dental arch and use false teeth to restore the smile. They are made of a metal framework used with acrylic or nylon-based materials. Patients who may later need more teeth removed from their smile can have false teeth added to their partial denture if necessary.
Partial dentures are made using molds of the natural teeth. When the dental arch is ready for the placement of a denture, patients arrive at Kings Dental in Garland, TX to have a series of molds made of the existing teeth. The molds are sent out to an outside laboratory for the creation of the dentures with specific information regarding the color, size, and shape of the artificial teeth. Within a few weeks, the appliance is sent to Dr. Vidya Suri and patients come back to the office to have them fitted into place. Patients are also educated on how to care for their restorative appliances to improve their longevity.
Dr. Vidya Suri and the team of Kings Dental work hard to ensure patients have the restorative options available that fit their needs and budget. Partial dentures are a removable solution and may be used until long-term solutions such as implants or bridges are considered. Some patients are completely happy with using partial dentures for many years, as they are easy to adjust for optimum comfort.
If you live in the Garland, TX area and you have considered restorative solutions after tooth loss, contact Kings Dental today. We welcome new patients regularly to our state-of-the-art practice and focus on treating everyone like royalty!
- Full Dentures Garland - Garland area dentist is proud to offer partial and full dentures
- Complete Dentures in Garland - Complete dentures can restore smiles and confidence for patients in Garland area
- Cheap Dentures in Garland - Patients in the Garland area can enjoy naturally beautiful smiles with modern dentures that look nothing like the cheap looking false teeth of the past
- Denture Care Garland - Denture care for Garland area patients
- Affordable Quality Dentures near Mesquite TX - Affordable quality dentures do more than just restore smiles for Mesquite, TX area patients
- False Teeth in Mesquite TX - What are the options for false teeth in Mesquite, TX?
- Dental Dentures 75043 - Dental professional in 75043 addresses cosmetic tooth restorations and dentures
- Partial Dental Dentures Garland TX - Garland TX, Dentist explains dentures and partial dentures
- Garland Dental Implants Garland, TX - Garland, TX patients ask, “Which Dentist provides Dental Implants in Garland?”
- Partial Dentures Garland TX - Garland, TX area patients ask about partial dentures
Back to Dentures Home Page