General tips on maintaining good oral hygiene:
- Regardless of the toothbrush, practice proper tooth brushing
- Brush at least twice a day, for 2 minutes each time.
- Don’t let food sit on your teeth for long periods
- Good brushing habits and proper technique will help you avoid periodontal disease, minimize bone loss, and keep your teeth healthy and clean.
Some tips on brushing:
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush, and use a gentle brushing motion.
- Use gentle pressure and brush for about 2 minutes.
- Angle the brush at about a 45 degree angle up onto the tooth and into the gum line.
- Get into the nook and corners of your teeth (food typically accumulates here)
Call (214) 703-6900 to get dental treatment.