Dentist near Mesquite, TX discusses dental bridgesTooth loss can be treated in many different ways. Whether the teeth have been lost by trauma or extraction, there are options when it comes to restoring health and appearance to the smile. At Kings Dental, Dr. Suri and the team work tirelessly to help patients cope with tooth loss and have their smile back.
There are three main options when it comes to replacing missing teeth: dentures, bridges, and implants. Dental implants are permanent and can last a lifetime, but the entire process can be lengthy and can become expensive. Partial dentures are removable and although they are economical, they are often used as a temporary solution for patients. Dental bridges are often the best middle of the road solution for patients. Dental bridges are permanent, long lasting, and more affordable than implants. After having dental bridges placed, patients will have the ability to bite, chew, and speak efficiently.
Dental bridges are made of porcelain. Porcelain is an excellent material for dental restorations because it is durable, stain resistant and looks like natural tooth enamel. Teeth surrounding the gap are fitted with dental crowns to serve as the anchor for the bridge. The artificial teeth of the bridge sit in-between the crowns, filling in the gap.
Dental bridges are custom-fabricated; the entire restoration is made with the use of impressions to ensure proper fit and bite.
It is important to seek restorative treatment soon after losing teeth. If gaps are left untreated, they can be detrimental to oral health. Gaps may cause bone loss or cause the remaining teeth to shift out of place and loosen.
If you are in Mesquite, TX or the surrounding areas and would like to learn more about your options for missing teeth as well as the effectiveness of dental bridges, contact Dr. Suri and the team at Kings Dental today. They have spent many years helping patients in the Metroplex receive the care and treatment they need to maintain a happy, healthy smile. All our patients begin with a comprehensive evaluation where we will help determine the best course of treatment for their unique needs.
- Dental Crowns Cost Near Mesquite TX - The cost of dental crowns near Mesquite, TX
- Dental Bridge Cost Garland - What is the cost for a dental bridge in the Garland area?
- Garland Tooth Bridge - A dental bridge can replace a missing tooth and provide Garland patients with beautiful results
- Garland Dental Crowns - Protect and strengthen weakened teeth with dental crowns in Garland
- Dental Bridges Near Mesquite, Texas - Dentist near Mesquite, TX discusses dental bridges
- Porcelain Crowns Cost in Garland, TX - Patients in Garland TX, smile brighter with affordable cost porcelain crowns
- Affordable Dental Crowns Garland - Garland area dentist explains the benefits of affordable dental crowns