A dental bridge can replace a missing tooth and provide Garland patients with beautiful resultsGaps in the smile can have a detrimental effect on your life. Teeth are vital to chewing foods properly, which is the first step in the digestion process. Without a full set of teeth, patients can be faced with difficulty biting and chewing their food. Additionally, missing teeth leave gaps that can affect the appearance of the smile. Many people feel embarrassed to smile when teeth are missing, especially if they are located near the front of the mouth.
At Kings Dental in Garland, TX, we can replace those missing teeth easily and effectively with dental bridges. Bridges are a popular choice by patients because they are affordable and natural looking.
The anatomy of dental bridgesBridges can be an option for patients missing just one tooth or several teeth. They rely on the stability of neighboring teeth to anchor the appliance. Dental crowns are placed on adjacent teeth with a false tooth or teeth in the middle. The bridge is color matched to blend in with your smile so the result is unnoticeable to others.
The dental bridge processDr. Suri begins by examining the mouth to ensure that there is no decay or gum disease. Then x-rays and impression will be taken to send to the lab for custom fabrication of the dental bridge. The neighboring teeth must be prepared for the dental crowns by removing a portion of the enamel. Patients are then fitted with a temporary appliance to wear while the permanent one is being fabricated.
Once the permanent bridge has been made, patients return to the office for final fitting and placement. Minor adjustments can be made in the office before bonding the dental bridge into place.
Caring for dental bridgesTaking care of a dental bridge is almost exactly like cleaning natural teeth with one important exception. The area under the bridge will need to be cleaned with a special flossing device to prevent bacteria build-up that could lead to gum disease. Maintaining regular dental visits will allow the doctor to monitor the health of the gums.
- Dental Crowns Cost Near Mesquite TX - The cost of dental crowns near Mesquite, TX
- Dental Bridge Cost Garland - What is the cost for a dental bridge in the Garland area?
- Garland Tooth Bridge - A dental bridge can replace a missing tooth and provide Garland patients with beautiful results
- Garland Dental Crowns - Protect and strengthen weakened teeth with dental crowns in Garland
- Dental Bridges Near Mesquite, Texas - Dentist near Mesquite, TX discusses dental bridges
- Porcelain Crowns Cost in Garland, TX - Patients in Garland TX, smile brighter with affordable cost porcelain crowns
- Affordable Dental Crowns Garland - Garland area dentist explains the benefits of affordable dental crowns