Dental implants treatment has never been more comfortable and convenient in Garland TXBy Dr. Vidya Suri
In the event of emergencies or other dental trauma, Kings Dental offers tooth replacement that looks and feels no different from a beautifully healthy natural tooth. A long-lasting alternative to conventional options to replace a missing tooth or a mouthful of teeth, implants rebuild teeth from the root up so they appear and function as nature intends. Dental bridges get their strength from surrounding teeth, while dentures rely on suction or adhesives for stability. Dental implant-retained crowns and dentures stand on their own. The implant itself is placed in your jawbone like a natural tooth root. When connected to the crown or denture by way of abutments (or other connector pieces), the implant provides stability in much the same way that natural tooth roots stabilize the teeth that developed with you over time.
Timing MattersDr. Suri’s approach of personalized, proactive care means tooth replacement occurs sooner rather than later. We use tools like digital X-rays, which eliminate the need for biting down on messy goo or papers to get an accurate picture of your mouth for treatment planning. These types of technologies are less likely to induce a gag reflux, and our patients appreciate how comfortable and safe they are – emitting up to 90 percent less radiation than conventional X-rays. We combine these technologies with a gentle hand and calming medications. Dr. Suri is trained and experienced with offering sedation dentistry suited to patients with varying levels of fear and anxiety, or for those individuals who are undergoing complex procedures (or many treatments at one time). Fears melt away! The procedure itself is well-tolerated as a minor outpatient surgery requiring little more than local anesthetic to numb the treatment site.
Implants for lasting beautiful smiles and health
It’s also good to know:
- There is no single type of tooth replacement that works for everyone. Dr. Suri takes great care to use the finest materials and assure the most proper fit with conventional dentures.
- Implants do require sufficient bone structure, but resorpotion doesn’t preclude you from the procedure. Grafting builds up bone and may be so minor it can be completed at the same time as the implant.
- Healing time varies from person to person, but generally has been reduced thanks to the medical community’s improved understanding of how titanium attaches to bone.
- Soft foods may be recommended post-procedures, but after the last restorative stage (where we place the crowns or denture), only minor adjustments may be needed over time to tighten the abutment that can loosen with use.
- Dental implants treatment has never been more comfortable and convenient in Garland TX
- Dentist in the Mesquite, TX area describes dental implants
- Garland, TX area patients can replace teeth with dental implants
- Mesquite, TX area patients ask, "What is the purpose of dental implants?"
- What Garland, TX patients can expect from the dental implant procedure