How to find a new Dentist who is accepting Medicaid and CHIPMedicaid and CHIP, the Children's Health Insurance Program, cover the medical needs of half of all children in the State of Texas. The Texas Health and Human Services Commission provides oversight of the two programs, which may be facilitated by one of three managed care providers:
- MCNA Dental
- Delta Dental
At Kings Dental in Garland, TX, we understand how important your children’s physical and oral health needs are to you. That’s why Dr. Vidya Suri and our family-friendly, professional team accept all Medicaid and CHIP managed care providers. Appropriate dental care shouldn’t be a financial burden.
With a host of complete dental services from emergency care to general, cosmetic, and pediatric dentistry, Dr. Suri emphasizes patient comfort, physically, emotionally, and financially.
If you are enrolling a child in Medicaid or CHIP for the first time or if you are switching from another town in Texas or from another dental practice, call the knowledgeable and child-friendly staff at Kings Dental to discuss the easy steps that you can take. Dr. Suri and our staff enjoy working with children and family members of all ages. We take delight in serving future generations.
We also want to help you take care of yourself. Many times, parents may defer their own oral health needs to ensure that their families’ needs are being served. To assist our patients who may be experiencing tightened budgets, Kings Dental is offering a limited time service that provides a free examination, diagnostic imaging, and professional cleaning for a parent of a new patient after their child’s treatment is completed.
Other payment options include CareCredit financing, cash, credit and debit cards, and the Kings Club Membership. Kings Club Membership is a plan for patients who do not have dental coverage. At an affordable rate of $149 per year, the plan has no co-pays or waiting periods and offers a 20 percent discount on all procedures and services. Kings Club Membership consists of one emergency visit, including exam and diagnostic imaging, plus two professional cleanings, x-rays, and exams.
Dr. Suri believes that all patients should be treated like royalty and should have the ability to achieve their best oral health. Kings Dental, located at 6521 Duck Creek Drive in Garland, can be reached at (214) 703-6900.
- Royal treatment minus the price tag: Garland Dentist Explains How to Benefit from Medicaid Dental Insurance
- Dentist near Mesquite, Texas welcomes individuals and families with Medicaid coverage
- Convenient, comfortable dental services customized to each family member in Garland, TX
- Get dental work done in ultimate comfort at Garland area practice
- Dentist near me in the Garland area provides cosmetic services
- How to find a new Dentist who is accepting Medicaid and CHIP
- What sets Dr. Vidya Suri's practice apart from others in the Garland, TX area?
- General and Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Garland TX
- 75043 Dentist provides variety of dental services
Back to Home Page