Look no further for a convenient, caring dentist open on Saturdays in Garland, TXBy Dr. Vidya Suri
Open on SaturdaysYour dentist open on Saturday in Garland Texas, Dr. Vidya Suri, prioritizes convenience by offering appointment times outside of conventional work hours. Dr. Suri is also available for extended appointments; she and her team are happy to be a dentist open in the evenings in the Mesquite area. As a Garland family dentist, Dr. Suri and her team coordinate care. So, you and your child or you and your senior parent can have back-to-back appointments. That way, you don’t have to struggle with traffic, fuel costs, or arranging transportation for return trips.
Medicaid dental careIn the same American Dental Association survey, among all adults on Medicaid, around 50% cited cost, nearly 36% cited “inability to find a dentist that accepts Medicaid,” and 20% mentioned “inability to easily travel to the dentist” as the top reasons they’re forgoing dental care. Dr. Suri is also your Medicaid dentist serving Mesquite and the region. She and her team are experienced with navigating Medicaid and many other insurance programs, and help to secure all the benefits due to you. Did you know, for example, that you or a Medicaid-insured loved may be eligible for free transportation to and from dental visits? Transportation may also be available for access to other “covered services,” such as trips to and from the pharmacy to fill prescriptions, or to and from labs for diagnostics.
Benefits of routine dental care
- One, these respondents could have avoided dentures and losing their natural teeth if they had established Kings Dental as their “oral health home.” Identifying and addressing problems early is the best way to “save” natural teeth, and there is nothing quite as functional or attractive-looking as a tooth that developed with you.
- Two, having dentures doesn’t mean you can go on autopilot with professional cleanings and check-ups at the dentist’s office. Your dentist needs to visit with you at least every 6 months to make sure that dentures still fit properly. Over time, jaw bone shrinks and facial shape changes. These changes cause the denture to not fit as snugly as it once did, which leads to embarrassing slippage, and can affect your ability to chew food or speak. Your nutrition and quality of life suffers. If it has been a while since you or a relative or friend have had your dentures checked for fit, you may need to have them repaired, adjusted, relined, or you may due for a replacement.
Regardless of your age, the longer you go without visiting the dentist, the worse dental issues can become.
- Untreated tooth decay can lead to a serious infection known as a dental abscess
- Untreated gum disease can also give rise to recurrent gum abscesses
- Infections that spread to other parts of the face and other parts of the body may require emergency care and hospitalization
Kings Dental truly understands that quality care shouldn’t cost a fortune in terms of both your time and money. Every effort has been made to work within patients’ busy schedules and budgets. Experience this patient-centric care for yourself. Schedule an appointment at the Garland TX office – weekends, evenings, or otherwise – by calling (214) 703-6900.
- Look no further for a convenient, caring dentist open on Saturdays in Garland, TX
- Services offered by a dentist’s office open for evening hours
- Royal treatment minus the price tag: Garland Dentist Explains How to Benefit from Medicaid Dental Insurance
- Dentist near Mesquite, Texas welcomes individuals and families with Medicaid coverage
- Convenient, comfortable dental services customized to each family member in Garland, TX
- Get dental work done in ultimate comfort at Garland area practice
- Dentist near me in the Garland area provides cosmetic services
- How to find a new Dentist who is accepting Medicaid and CHIP
- What sets Dr. Vidya Suri's practice apart from others in the Garland, TX area?
- General and Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Garland TX
- 75043 Dentist provides variety of dental services