General and Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Garland TXAt Kings Dental, we provide a wide selection of dentistry services to patients in and around Garland, TX. Oral health begins with preventative care. Patients are educated on how to care for their smile between dental visits, and are informed of the importance of regular visits with Dr. Vidya Suri. Many want to improve their smile with aesthetic treatments.
There are a myriad of general and cosmetic dentistry services provided at Kings Dental, which include, but are not limited to:
Porcelain veneers are wonderful restorations used to cover problem areas of the smile. These thin shells of ceramic are custom-made and bonded over the front of natural anterior teeth. They are strictly cosmetic in nature.
Full and partial dentures are prosthetics used to restore a smile after tooth loss. Partial dentures are fabricated with metal and acrylic framework and they snap into place using existing teeth for support. Full dentures cover the entire dental arch and include artificial gum tissue along with false teeth.
Take-home whitening trays are available through Kings Dental and provide amazing results in comparison with over-the-counter whitening kits. Our take-home whitening trays are custom-made for each patient's smile and include professional-grade bleaching solution for optimum brilliance.
When decay occurs, it is important that patients seek the assistance of a dentist to address them before they become deep and infect the dental pulp within the tooth. Resin fillings are used at Kings Dental instead of silver amalgam because they are much more aesthetic.
Dental crowns, often referred to as caps, are porcelain replicas of the natural enamel, which are bonded over the top to cover large areas of decay or provide protection for weakened teeth. They are made using impressions of the teeth by a quality ceramist.
Although dental implants are the most permanent restorations for missing natural teeth, dental bridges can be a more affordable solution that also ensures longevity. Bridges use the support of adjacent teeth to hold the restoration in place and they are fused with false teeth called pontics to create the ultimate smile.
- Look no further for a convenient, caring dentist open on Saturdays in Garland, TX
- Services offered by a dentist’s office open for evening hours
- Royal treatment minus the price tag: Garland Dentist Explains How to Benefit from Medicaid Dental Insurance
- Dentist near Mesquite, Texas welcomes individuals and families with Medicaid coverage
- Convenient, comfortable dental services customized to each family member in Garland, TX
- Get dental work done in ultimate comfort at Garland area practice
- Dentist near me in the Garland area provides cosmetic services
- How to find a new Dentist who is accepting Medicaid and CHIP
- What sets Dr. Vidya Suri's practice apart from others in the Garland, TX area?
- General and Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Garland TX
- 75043 Dentist provides variety of dental services
Back to Home Page