Patients in the Garland area can enjoy naturally beautiful smiles with modern dentures that look nothing like the cheap looking false teeth of the pastTooth loss, whether from age, disease, or injury, can be traumatic for anyone, especially adults. We are made to believe that our "permanent teeth" will last our lifetime and if they don't, we're not sure where to turn. Tooth loss can have an effect on confidence and self-esteem, and leave you uncomfortable about smiling. Dr. Suri is committed to restoring smiles and she offers patients both partial and full dentures to restore their smiles.
Partial DenturesRemovable partial dentures are an option for patients who still have remaining teeth. They are composed of a gum colored base with artificial teeth and a metal framework. The dentures snap in and out of the mouth, much like a retainer. Patients are able to remove them for sleeping and easy cleaning.
Full DenturesComplete dentures are used when a patient is missing an entire arch of teeth. Usually made of resin, full dentures are designed to look like an entire set of natural teeth. They can be held in place with dental implants or dental adhesives.
Many patients are apprehensive of dentures, worried that they will look cheap, or be noticeable and uncomfortable. With the aid of Dr. Suri, patients can feel confident that their dentures will look and feel natural. To ensure the dentures function properly, it's important to have a proper fit. Patients should notify us if there is any discomfort with the dentures.
There is an adjustment period with both partial and full dentures. This is because the muscles in the mouth need to learn how to work with the dentures. During this learning time, daily tasks such as chewing and speaking can feel awkward. This will go away quickly, and soon you'll be happy and confident with your beautiful new smile.
It is important to take proper care of your dentures in order to ensure that they last for a long time. Make sure to clean them daily and take them out for sleeping. Also, take special caution to keep them out of reach of pets and children, and always place a towel on the bathroom counter when handling them to prevent breakage.
If you are in the Garland area, call Kings Dental to set up a dentures consultation today.
- Dentist near me in Garland answers, 'Can dentures cause dry mouth?'
- Garland area dentist is proud to offer partial and full dentures
- Complete dentures can restore smiles and confidence for patients in Garland area
- Patients in the Garland area can enjoy naturally beautiful smiles with modern dentures that look nothing like the cheap looking false teeth of the past
- Denture care for Garland area patients
- Affordable quality dentures do more than just restore smiles for Mesquite, TX area patients
- What are the options for false teeth in Mesquite, TX?
- Dental professional in 75043 addresses cosmetic tooth restorations and dentures
- Garland TX, Dentist explains dentures and partial dentures
- Garland, TX patients ask, “Which Dentist provides Dental Implants in Garland?”
- Garland, TX area patients ask about partial dentures