Complete dentures can restore smiles and confidence for patients in Garland areaMany of us take our teeth for granted, thinking we will have them for a lifetime. If you have ever lost teeth as an adult, you understand the discomfort and inconvenience that comes along with it. One of the most common and reliable methods for replacing missing teeth has always been dentures.
We often find that patients cringe at the mere mention of dentures. Many think back to the plastic, fake-looking teeth that their grandparents used to wear and so they want nothing to do with them. Dentures are typically thought to be uncomfortable, ugly, or unnatural.
Today, dentures are much different from dentures of the past. Enhancements in dental technology have allowed dentures to be natural looking, comfortable, and affordable solutions for patients who have lost some or all of their teeth.
Some of many benefits of dentures include:
- Patients are able to chew again, being able to chew properly helps ensure proper digestion
- Beautiful, natural-looking smile
- Restored confidence, many patients are embarrassed by missing teeth, and dentures can help regain that missing self-esteem
- Improved speech, it is much easier to speak without missing teeth
For patients who are looking for the most stable restoration, complete dentures supported by dental implants may be the best solution. Implants replace the missing tooth root and fuse with the jawbone to hold the dentures securely.
If you are missing teeth, don't fret. Dentures can give you back the beautiful smile that you once had. To learn more about how full or partial dentures, or dental implants can give you back the appearance and functionality of your smile, call Kings Dental today to schedule your consultation. Our office is located at 6521 Duck Creek Drive, Garland, TX 75043.
- Dentist near me in Garland answers, 'Can dentures cause dry mouth?'
- Garland area dentist is proud to offer partial and full dentures
- Complete dentures can restore smiles and confidence for patients in Garland area
- Patients in the Garland area can enjoy naturally beautiful smiles with modern dentures that look nothing like the cheap looking false teeth of the past
- Denture care for Garland area patients
- Affordable quality dentures do more than just restore smiles for Mesquite, TX area patients
- What are the options for false teeth in Mesquite, TX?
- Dental professional in 75043 addresses cosmetic tooth restorations and dentures
- Garland TX, Dentist explains dentures and partial dentures
- Garland, TX patients ask, “Which Dentist provides Dental Implants in Garland?”
- Garland, TX area patients ask about partial dentures