Dental professional in 75043 addresses cosmetic tooth restorations and denturesTooth loss can have a negative impact on your overall health, affecting the way that you eat, and therefore your nutrition, your speech, and the structure of your remaining teeth. Beyond those concerns, tooth loss can profoundly affect your self-esteem, confidence, and happiness. Smiling less often or avoiding close situations with those you love because you are self-conscious about the appearance of your smile can be devastating.
At Kings Dental in Garland, TX 75043, Dr. Vidya Suri is committed to improving or maintaining the highest quality of life for each of her patients. Understanding that every patient has unique concerns and oral health needs, Dr. Suri provides a comprehensive menu of services, including general, pediatric, emergency, and cosmetic dentistry.
For patients dealing with tooth loss, decay, discoloration, or crooked or broken teeth, there are many treatment options that can restore your smile and boost your confidence. They include:
- Teeth whitening – a simple, yet effective solution to enhancing a dimming smile, convenient whitening trays may be worn in the comfort of your own home
- Porcelain veneers – made of materials that react and look like natural teeth, veneers are customized fittings that are bonded over teeth to correct imperfections in the shape, color, size, alignment, or wholeness of natural teeth. Veneers are an affordable and relatively easy procedure
- Full or complete dentures – removable prosthetic teeth and gums, called false teeth, dentures replace an entire arch of upper or lower teeth
- Partial dentures – replacement for a series of missing teeth that fill in the gap between remaining teeth
- Crowns and bridges – permanent prosthetic teeth replacements, crowns are caps that fit over a broken, misshapen, or damaged tooth. Bridges can be anchored on either side of a gap of one or more teeth
- Fillings – made of natural-looking, tooth-colored resin, these fillings blend in with original teeth
If you are considering options to improve your smile with tooth restorations, Dr. Suri and our highly skilled team at Kings Dental are ready to assist. Located in Garland, Texas, at 6521 Duck Creek Drive, our office may be reached by calling (214) 703-6900. Appointments may also be conveniently requested online.
- Important tips and recommendations to keep your dentures clean from Garland, TX dentist
- Full dentures that don’t look fake? Choose well-fitting conventional, advanced implant systems in Garland TX
- Dentist near me in Garland answers, 'Can dentures cause dry mouth?'
- Garland area dentist is proud to offer partial and full dentures
- Complete dentures can restore smiles and confidence for patients in Garland area
- Patients in the Garland area can enjoy naturally beautiful smiles with modern dentures that look nothing like the cheap looking false teeth of the past
- Denture care for Garland area patients
- Affordable quality dentures do more than just restore smiles for Mesquite, TX area patients
- What are the options for false teeth in Mesquite, TX?
- Dental professional in 75043 addresses cosmetic tooth restorations and dentures
- Garland TX, Dentist explains dentures and partial dentures
- Garland, TX patients ask, “Which Dentist provides Dental Implants in Garland?”
- Garland, TX area patients ask about partial dentures
Back to Dentures Home Page