What are the options for false teeth in Mesquite, TX?When most people think of the term “dentures,” it immediately conjures up images of the false teeth once worn by their grandparents. In decades past, dentures were often ill-fitting, fake-looking solutions that did not resemble the natural dental arch very well. Luckily, dental technology has a come a long way and the options for dentures are much more cosmetically appealing. At Kings Dental, we offer our patients various options for beautiful, high-quality dentures.
Replacing missing teeth is important for both the appearance and the functionality of the smile. The three most common options for dentures are partial, full, and implant-supported.
Partial DenturesPartial dentures are used for patients who are missing one or more teeth within an arch. They are made of acrylic and metal and snap into place, supported by the existing natural teeth. Partial dentures can be removed, allowing patients to easily brush and floss. With proper care, partial dentures can last for many years. Some patients opt for partial dentures as a temporary solution before getting a permanent restoration such as implants.
Full DenturesMany situations can lead to loss of an entire dental arch of teeth. Disease or trauma can take a toll on teeth and may lead the extraction of remaining teeth. Full dentures are the most common solution in this situation. They are made of acrylic and sit on top of the bony ridges of the dental arch, recreating the appearance of both the gum and the teeth. They are held in place with suction, and can be further stabilized with denture adhesives. Dr. Suri uses her expertise and artistic hand to help fabricate dentures that fit correctly. Full dentures can be removed for cleaning.
Implant-Supported DenturesImplant-supported dentures are the ultimate long-lasting and permanent solution for missing teeth. The artificial tooth roots are placed into the jawbone, where they are left to fuse to the bone. The implants are then fitted with connectors and the full dentures are simply snapped into place.
Patients in Mesquite, TX or the surrounding areas can learn more about their options for dentures by calling Kings Dental and scheduling a risk-free consultation.
- Dentist near me in Garland answers, 'Can dentures cause dry mouth?'
- Garland area dentist is proud to offer partial and full dentures
- Complete dentures can restore smiles and confidence for patients in Garland area
- Patients in the Garland area can enjoy naturally beautiful smiles with modern dentures that look nothing like the cheap looking false teeth of the past
- Denture care for Garland area patients
- Affordable quality dentures do more than just restore smiles for Mesquite, TX area patients
- What are the options for false teeth in Mesquite, TX?
- Dental professional in 75043 addresses cosmetic tooth restorations and dentures
- Garland TX, Dentist explains dentures and partial dentures
- Garland, TX patients ask, “Which Dentist provides Dental Implants in Garland?”
- Garland, TX area patients ask about partial dentures