Full dentures that don’t look fake? Choose well-fitting conventional, advanced implant systems in Garland TXBy Dr. Vidya Suri
Dr. Suri appreciates that not all patients have the same needs and desires for treatment, so she offers many options, including advanced conventional full dentures and their “immediate” counterparts (so you never have to go out in public without teeth!), and dentures that are supported and stabilized by dental implants placed in your jawbone.
The magic of dentures you’ll love? It’s all in the fit!Traditionally, common complaints about dentures arouse from poor fit. Poorly-fitting or loose dentures affect speech, chewing ability, and give rise to embarrassing situations when the denture shifts. They also don’t provide the stimulation and even force that is necessary to keep your jaw strong. Unfortunately, the dentures of yesteryear lived up to their name; they looked like “false teeth” and not the real thing! Today’s dentures are made with precise and exacting techniques using quality materials that replicate the look and feel of the teeth you grew into naturally. The Kings Dental team gives you treatment fit for royalty; they’ll work with you to assure the color of your new teeth and gum tissue look natural and suit your specific, unique features. dentures that fit and appear as nature intended, Dr. Suri uses digital imaging, X-rays, and very precise intraoral cameras that provide clear insight into the unique features and characteristics of your mouth. She doesn’t limit the number of impressions that may be necessary to make your dentures; for instance, particularly with immediate dentures, several adjustments may be needed before you get the permanent, complete set that you’ll enjoy for life with excellent care. Other secrets to successful treatment, or dentures you’ll forget you’re wearing (and that won’t wear you!):
- Full healing – Because your mouth may be swollen post-extraction, it’s important to wait for tissues to heal before moving forward with the design of permanent dentures to replace an upper and/or lower arch of teeth.
- A listening ear – Dr. Suri and the team work closely with you to understand your personal preferences and needs that go beyond what may be seen on an X-ray or in your medical chart.
- Consistent follow-up – It’s not unusual for Dr. Suri to check for fit several times and to schedule follow-up visits for minor adjustments. During these visits, she’ll test your speech and examine your bite and denture appearance.
If it’s a concern to you, it’s a concern to us. Dentures are not perfect. Your denture must adjust to you, and you must adjust to your new teeth. This process takes time. Dr. Suri discusses what to expect and how to help the process along. For instance, if discomfort or sores linger, don’t hesitate to call (214) 703-6900.
Alternatives suited to your smile
You can’t go wrong with any of the options available at Kings Dental, because those options are in the skilled and exacting hands of Dr. Suri and her team. Contact us today to schedule your visit and enjoy the king’s treatment.
- Important tips and recommendations to keep your dentures clean from Garland, TX dentist
- Full dentures that don’t look fake? Choose well-fitting conventional, advanced implant systems in Garland TX
- Dentist near me in Garland answers, 'Can dentures cause dry mouth?'
- Garland area dentist is proud to offer partial and full dentures
- Complete dentures can restore smiles and confidence for patients in Garland area
- Patients in the Garland area can enjoy naturally beautiful smiles with modern dentures that look nothing like the cheap looking false teeth of the past
- Denture care for Garland area patients
- Affordable quality dentures do more than just restore smiles for Mesquite, TX area patients
- What are the options for false teeth in Mesquite, TX?
- Dental professional in 75043 addresses cosmetic tooth restorations and dentures
- Garland TX, Dentist explains dentures and partial dentures
- Garland, TX patients ask, “Which Dentist provides Dental Implants in Garland?”
- Garland, TX area patients ask about partial dentures