Garland area dentist is proud to offer partial and full denturesDr. Vidya Suri and her team at Kings Dental in Garland, Texas offer a range of treatments. When patients are faced with replacing missing or extracted teeth, they may feel overwhelmed at the options they have. Without knowledge or education about these solutions, they may not be sure if they are making the right choice.
Methods of ReplacementReplacing missing teeth can be done in a number of ways. Patients may choose to have partial or full dentures, dental bridges, or dental implants. These are the primary methods of replacement.
Full and Partial DenturesPatients seeking an economical solution often turn to complete or partial dentures. They are covered by many dental insurance policies as a way to replace missing teeth. Full dentures are made of acrylic and partial dentures are made of acrylic and metal. Patients replacing the entire arch of teeth are candidates for full dentures while patients who need to replace one or more teeth within the dental arch are suited for partial dentures. Both are effective in restoring function, beauty, and health to the smile in an affordable manner.
The process of obtaining dentures is simple. It starts with a consultation appointment during which our dental team will discuss the options available. Once patients decide on dentures, they undergo a series of impressions, which are used to fabricate the new appliances. They may take a week or two to create before patients can return to the dental office to learn how to use their new dentures and restore their smiles!
If you live in the Garland, Texas area and are faced with tooth loss, it is important to work with quality dental professionals for replacement. Our facility is conveniently located at 6521 Duck Creek Drive, and can be reached by calling (214) 703-6900 for an appointment.
- Important tips and recommendations to keep your dentures clean from Garland, TX dentist
- Full dentures that don’t look fake? Choose well-fitting conventional, advanced implant systems in Garland TX
- Dentist near me in Garland answers, 'Can dentures cause dry mouth?'
- Garland area dentist is proud to offer partial and full dentures
- Complete dentures can restore smiles and confidence for patients in Garland area
- Patients in the Garland area can enjoy naturally beautiful smiles with modern dentures that look nothing like the cheap looking false teeth of the past
- Denture care for Garland area patients
- Affordable quality dentures do more than just restore smiles for Mesquite, TX area patients
- What are the options for false teeth in Mesquite, TX?
- Dental professional in 75043 addresses cosmetic tooth restorations and dentures
- Garland TX, Dentist explains dentures and partial dentures
- Garland, TX patients ask, “Which Dentist provides Dental Implants in Garland?”
- Garland, TX area patients ask about partial dentures