Dental implants can have a profound impact on the lives of patients who are experiencing the loss of teeth. Affecting millions of patients in the United States, tooth loss may be caused by tooth decay, gingivitis, accidents, or injuries. With today’s technology and dental advancements, implants are a viable alternative to traditional solutions such as bridges and dentures.
For patients in Garland, TX, who have strong jawbones and healthy gums, dental implants can replace the roots of damaged teeth to restructure one tooth or to serve as anchors for a bridge over a series of lost teeth.
Benefits of dental implants
Dental implants have many benefits, including:
- Cosmetic enhancement – made to fuse with the bone of the jaw, natural-looking implants have the appearance and function of original teeth.
- Ease of care – implants are permanent replacement teeth, unlike dentures, which require removal, cleaning, and adhesives.
- Oral hygiene – surrounding teeth may not need to be altered for support and maybe left intact, which maintains a healthy structure for teeth. Cleaning around implants is easier than around a bridge.
- Improved function of the mouth, such as:
- Longevity – dental implants are long-lasting, durable fixtures.
- Self-esteem and confidence – loss of teeth can affect a patient’s desire to smile or speak. Implants look and feel like natural teeth and patients do not need to worry about dentures slipping.
We strive to empower you, to make well-informed decisions about your oral health through individual consultation.Request an Appointment
If you, or a loved one, are considering dental implants, Dr. Vidya Suri at Kings Dental in Garland, TX, has the skills, experience, and compassion to help you restore your smile. Dr. Suri graduated from the University of California’s School of Dentistry in San Francisco and the doctor is a member of the Texas Dental Association, American Dental Association, and the Academy of General Dentistry. Providing a comprehensive menu of services, including pediatric, general, cosmetic, and emergency dentistry, Dr. Suri is committed to offering her patients affordable, effective, and gentle dental treatments and care.
Kings Dental is conveniently located in Garland, TX, at 6521 Duck Creek Drive. Appointments may be made online or by phone at (214) 703-6900. Dr. Suri and the professional and family-friendly team at Kings Dental want every patient to feel like royalty.