Royal treatment minus the price tag: Garland Dentist Explains How to Benefit from Medicaid Dental InsuranceBy Dr. Vidya Suri
The Medicaid program in TexasMore than 4 million of the 66.3 million people covered by Medicaid are in Texas. Medicaid provides coverage for eligible adults, children, pregnant women, seniors, and individuals with disabilities. The program is administered by respective states and jointly funded by federal and state governments. More than 9 million children are also enrolled in the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), through both Medicaid and separate state-administered, jointly-funded programs.
Texas Health and Human Services report adults can qualify for benefits through the Medicaid program if they have eligible disabilities, care for a child, are aged 65 and older, or are pregnant (benefits apply during pregnancy and 2 months after the baby’s birth). Qualifying applicants must fall within certain income levels; there are maximum monthly limits based off of family size.
CHIP and Children’s Medicaid covers youth aged 18 or younger (and young adults up to age 20 in some cases), and if the person applying falls within the monthly income guidelines set forth by the state. You can apply for these and other benefits online or via phone. You should be prepared to share information about the value of property such as cars, all income sources, and your monthly expenses.
- Early and periodic screening – Routine check-ups and cleanings at the Kings Dental office are the best way to avoid the need for more extensive (and expensive) diagnostics and treatments. And though CMMS notes that “early screening” can be combined with the annual exam at your family physician’s office, there is no substitute for an oral health examination at your dentist’s office. “Periodic” refers to visits that are scheduled at “age-appropriate” intervals. Generally, Dr. Suri wants to see patients for check-ups with a cleaning at least 2 times a year. As your needs evolve, you may need to visit the office more frequently.
- Diagnostic – You or your child may have risks of gum disease or decay that merit a closer look. Dr. Suri is proud to offer gentle, precision technologies that pinpoint problems at their earliest stages, when they’re usually easiest to resolve and the effects can be reversed.
- Treatment – Kings Dental understands there may come a time when you need to get out of pain quickly. Beyond immediate pain relief, Dr. Suri offers management and resolution of infections, and restorations to regain the health and function of you or a loved one’s mouth.
You may also be eligible for other services that are critical to getting the routine care you need, such as transportation to and from visits and to get covered medications. Through DentaQuest and MCNA Dental, which offer plans that serve Medicaid and CHIP patients in Texas, you or your loved ones may also be eligible to receive dental care kits and gift cards. So, you get the most of your membership and save even more money on products necessary for good hygiene.
The Kings Dental team works frequently with insurance companies and is happy to work through any questions or concerns you may have about paying for care. Your Garland family dentist office is open Saturdays and evenings for added convenience. Call (214) 703-6900 to schedule a visit with Dr. Suri.
- Royal treatment minus the price tag: Garland Dentist Explains How to Benefit from Medicaid Dental Insurance
- Dentist near Mesquite, Texas welcomes individuals and families with Medicaid coverage
- Convenient, comfortable dental services customized to each family member in Garland, TX
- Get dental work done in ultimate comfort at Garland area practice
- Dentist near me in the Garland area provides cosmetic services
- How to find a new Dentist who is accepting Medicaid and CHIP
- What sets Dr. Vidya Suri's practice apart from others in the Garland, TX area?
- General and Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Garland TX
- 75043 Dentist provides variety of dental services