Ways to address the coloring of a tooth in the Garland areaThe color of the smile can greatly impact its overall appearance. Dr. Vidya Suri and her team at Kings Dental in Garland offer a few ways for patients to address discoloration of one or more teeth. Cosmetic dentistry is at the forefront of services available at her practice.
Patients with discoloration are encouraged to speak to the doctor about solutions available. In many cases, there are several ways to approach the process. It starts with a consultation appointment with Dr. Vidya Suri. During this visit, our dental staff assesses the current condition of the smile. We speak with patients about the concerns they have regarding their teeth and then develop a personalized treatment plan that fits their needs, desires, and their budget. Some of the options available include:
Teeth WhiteningIf teeth are stained due to medication, eating habits, or just genetics, teeth whitening may be discussed. Teeth whitening services in a dental practice are much more effective than over-the-counter whitening products such as strips. We fabricate custom whitening trays. We send patients home with concentrated whitening gel to use in the trays to quickly enhance the entire smile over the course of a few weeks.
Composite Resin BondingComposite resin bonding is a clay-like material applied to tooth. It is molded into place, hardened with a specialized light, and then polished to look like natural tooth enamel. Composite resin bonding is done in one appointment and gives patients a fast yet effective way to cover up imperfections of a natural tooth.
Porcelain VeneersPorcelain veneers are special facings custom-made to cover teeth. They are created to look like the existing teeth to blend in seamlessly with the smile. Veneers last many years with proper care and can provide patients the coverage they need for discolored teeth near the front of the smile.
At Kings Dental, we have a wide range of services available for patients in and around the area of Garland. We welcome new and existing patients in the community to visit us and discuss the many ways the smile can be enhanced.
- Patients near Garland ask, “What does general dentistry include?”
- Ways to address the coloring of a tooth in the Garland area
- Garland area dentist is open for appointments on weekends
- How regular dental visits can help patients in the Garland area avoid a dental emergency
- Pain free dentistry is a reality with the help of sedation from your dentist near Mesquite, TX
- Garland area patients may be able to address gum disease with professional deep cleaning
- High quality family dental care in Garland
- Family dental care tips in Garland
- Why Garland households should have a family Dentist by their side
- Patients in the Garland, TX area take comfort in benefits of family dental care
- The importance of a quality family Dentist in North Texas