Garland, TX area dentist offers effective gum recession and disease treatmentBy Dr. Vidya Suri
Periodontal disease explainedAll dentists want their patients to have healthy, beautiful smiles free from infection and decay. Periodontal disease, also called gum disease, is an infection that affects the teeth, gums, and bone. It develops due to poor oral hygiene, though some patients are more at risk for developing it due to medical conditions or other factors. Dr. Vidya Suri teaches patients how to properly brush and floss to reduce their risk of developing periodontal disease.
Treating the conditionPeriodontal disease is an infection. In many cases, antibiotics are used to control it and bring the smile back to health. However, other treatment options may be considered. Patients may undergo extensive cleanings, including scaling and root planing to clean all surfaces of the teeth and gums. The dentist may encourage them to come more often for cleanings and examinations to monitor the condition. If gum recession is permanent, some patients may discuss gum contouring options.
Kings Dental proudly provides treatment for periodontal diseaseDr. Vidya Suri and the team at Kings Dental, understand how periodontal disease can negatively affect one’s oral health and wellness. This is why patients are encouraged to book regular appointment with their dentist for examinations to avoid these issues at all costs. If you live in Garland, TX or any of the surrounding areas and are interested in finding out more about gum recession treatment, you are welcome to contact us at (214) 703-6900 or visit us at 6521 Duck Creek Drive.
- Garland family dentist offers treatment options that quickly, comfortably resolve periodontal disease
- Available periodontal disease treatments in Garland, TX practice
- Garland, TX area dentist offers effective gum recession and disease treatment
- Garland, TX area dentist describes the concerns with receding gums
- Issues patients near Mesquite, TX may expect if they develop advanced gum disease
- What are the treatment options for gum disease patients in Garland area?
- Garland area patients inquire about treating chronic bad breath
- Garland, TX area patients ask, "What are the treatments available for gum disease?"