Dentist in Richardson, TX offers services for Medicaid patientsPatients who are struggling to make ends meet every month are encouraged to speak to the state about the possibility of obtaining Medicaid. Medicaid is a government program in Richardson, TX that provides coverage for patients who are within the poverty level. It gives them the opportunity to receive necessary medical and dental care at a lowered cost—or, in some cases, for free. This is dependent on the income of the family and their specific needs. However, when patients with Medicaid are ready to seek a family dentist, they often find that most in the area do not provide services to those who are in this government program. Thankfully, Dr. Vidya Suri and her team at Kings Dental are proud to offer treatment for Medicaid patients.
Treatments under Medicaid are limited to general and restorative dentistry needs. Cosmetic treatments are not covered by Medicaid, as they are considered elective procedures. Medicaid will often provide coverage for treatments which may include:
- Preventative cleanings
- Gum disease prevention, diagnosis, and treatment
- Dental crowns
- Dental bridges
- Dentures (full and partial)
- Fluoride treatments
- Sealant applications
Dr. Vidya Suri encourages patients with Medicaid to use their benefits to their advantage and to seek regular treatment at the dental office. Cleanings and examinations should be done at least every six months. This appointment allows our dental staff to look for indications of problems such as areas of dental decay or the development of gum disease. These are serious issues that require attention as soon as possible to keep the conditions from developing further. Early intervention is essential.
If you reside in the area of Richardson, TX and have Medicaid coverage, it is important to have you and your family see the dentist regularly. Medicaid can make this financially possible for many of our families struggling to make ends meet. Contact our practice today by calling (214) 703-6900 to schedule an appointment at our facility and discuss possible dental work with our dedicated staff. We welcome patients from neighboring cities including Dallas, Rockwall, Sunnyvale, Mesquite, and Balch Springs.
- Medicaid Rowlett - Patients with Medicaid can receive comprehensive dental treatment in the Rowlett area
- Medicaid Dentist in Richardson - Dentist in Richardson, TX offers services for Medicaid patients
- Dentist Accepting Medicaid in Richardson - Quality dentist accepting Medicaid patients in Richardson, TX
- Medicaid Dentist in Garland - Dentist in Garland offers families payment options, including Medicaid and CHIP
- Dental Savings in Garland - How patients in the Garland, TX area can enjoy dental savings
- Dental Payment Options In Garland - Dental payment options for patients in the Garland area
Back to Home Page