Parents in Garland 75043, ask, “At what age do Pediatricians recommend dental care?”According to a national organization of dental pediatricians, the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD), children should begin to see a dentist by the age of one year old or when baby teeth emerge. If you are searching for a family and pediatric dentist, there are several factors to consider:
Is the practice conveniently located to Garland, TX?
Are the dental office staff and environment child-friendly?
Is a full range of dental care services provided for all ages?
Does the dental practice offer flexible evening, weekend, and emergency hours?
What are the qualifications and experience of the dentist?
Does the dentist accept my insurance and/or Medicaid and CHIP?
At Kings Dental, our gentle, professional staff provides family-oriented dental care and loves to work with children. We are located in Garland, TX, and serve families from the surrounding communities. Our offices are equipped with the latest dental technology and with extra touches to encourage our patients of all ages to relax and enjoy their visits.
Dr. Vidya Suri, director and founder of Kings Dental, understands the special and unique needs of our youngest patients and has created an entertaining and educational environment, with a children’s play area and a special treasure chest from which they receive a prize after each visit. Dr. Suri believes that children who grow up being familiar with and unafraid of professional dental care will develop lifelong healthy oral hygiene and maintenance.
Caring for your whole family is a delight to our team at Kings Dental. We want to make dental care as affordable, accessible, and hassle-free as possible for your busy lifestyle. That’s why we offer a full complement of dental care, including:
- General dental care
- Emergency care
- Cosmetic dentistry
With extended office hours on weekdays, alternating weekend hours, and daily appointments reserved for emergency care, our family-friendly practice is available when you need us.
Dr. Suri, a graduate of University of California School of Dentistry in San Francisco, is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, and the Texas Dental Association. She attends numerous advanced training sessions and continuing education to ensure that her patients have the advantages of the latest technology and treatment.
Kings Dental accepts most dental insurance plans, including CHIP and Medicaid, and offers flexible payment options and financing.
We want to help you to care for your family. Located at 6521 Duck Creek Drive in Garland, Kings Dental may be reached at (214) 703-6900. For your convenience, appointments may also be scheduled online.
- Look no further for a convenient, caring dentist open on Saturdays in Garland, TX
- Services offered by a dentist’s office open for evening hours
- Royal treatment minus the price tag: Garland Dentist Explains How to Benefit from Medicaid Dental Insurance
- Dentist near Mesquite, Texas welcomes individuals and families with Medicaid coverage
- Convenient, comfortable dental services customized to each family member in Garland, TX
- Get dental work done in ultimate comfort at Garland area practice
- Dentist near me in the Garland area provides cosmetic services
- How to find a new Dentist who is accepting Medicaid and CHIP
- What sets Dr. Vidya Suri's practice apart from others in the Garland, TX area?
- General and Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Garland TX
- 75043 Dentist provides variety of dental services
Back to Home Page