What is the cost of dental sedation in Garland, TX?By Dr. Vidya Suri
What type of sedation is available at Kings Dental?Dr. Vidya Suri offers nitrous oxide sedation. Nitrous oxide, also referred to as dinitrogen oxide or N20, is an odorless and colorless gas that is administered through the nose to provide almost immediate relaxation.
What is the cost of sedation dentistry?The added cost of nitrous oxide is minor, as little as $50 per treatment. Patients can discuss approximate cost with their dentist.
Have a stress-free dental appointment at Kings Dental!
Dr. Vidya Suri and her team of professionals at Kings Dental are proud to offer Garland, TX area patients with services that are comfortable and free from anxiety. Using dental sedation is one way to reduce fears associated with the dental chair. If you want to learn more about nitrous oxide sedation, we encourage you to make an appointment at Kings Dental. Call us at (214) 703-6900 to schedule an appointment at our conveniently located practice at 6521 Duck Creek Drive.
- What is the cost of dental sedation in Garland, TX?
- Sedation services available to patients in the Garland community
- How regular dental visits can help patients in the Garland area avoid a dental emergency
- Oral Sedation in Garland, TX is safe and effective
- Sedation Dentistry can offer patients in Garland, TX pain free dental care