Patients in Garland TX, enjoy the cost effective benefits of dental veneersWho doesn’t want a straight, bright, and engaging smile? Our smiles are a reflection of who we are. We share our smiles with friends and family to convey joy, love, and happiness. If you feel that your smile isn’t what you would like it to be, it may cause you to withhold it. There are many options with today’s dental advancements to enhance minor imperfections or correct perceived flaws in our teeth.
Dr. Vidya Suri, founder and director of Kings Dental, serving Garland, TX and surrounding areas, is dedicated, first, to helping our patients achieve optimal oral health and enjoy a lifetime of appropriate dental hygiene. Dr. Suri is also committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for each patient. That’s why Kings Dental offers a full range of dental services, including general, emergency, pediatric, and cosmetic dentistry.
Several cosmetic dental procedures can provide long lasting, aesthetically appealing results, such as:
- Full or partial dentures
- Crowns and bridges
- Dental implants
- Porcelain dental veneers
Dental veneers may be obtained at an affordable cost and with minimal discomfort. Veneers are very thin, custom-made coverings that fit over the front of the teeth, creating the appearance of perfectly shaped, straight, and white teeth. Veneers are the most conservative option for patients who may wish to change the color, shape, length, or alignment of their teeth.
The cost of dental veneers may vary but are generally more affordable than other treatments. Kings Dental accepts many flexible payment options, including CareCredit financing, cash, debit, and credit cards.
If you are considering any dental procedure to enhance or restore your most beautiful smile, consult the friendly and knowledgeable professionals at Kings Dental. Dr. Suri provides a thorough and comprehensive assessment and she will discuss the best options to achieving your oral health goals.
Kings Dental provides family-oriented dental care. With that in mind, we offer convenient appointment hours to fit our patients’ hectic schedules and busy lifestyles. Weekday, evening, emergency, and alternating weekend hours are available.
Our office is located at 6521 Duck Creek Drive, Garland, TX 75043. Appointments and consultations may be scheduled online or by phone at (214) 703-6900.
- Garland, TX dentist explains how veneers can be used for gap teeth and other imperfections
- Garland, TX area dentist answers, "What is a veneer?"
- Patients in the Garland area wonder about the cost of veneers for teeth
- What can Garland area patients expect before and after they have veneers placed?
- Garland area patients ask, “What can I expect before, during, and after the veneers procedure?”
- The benefits of Porcelain Veneers in Garland, TX
- Veneers can address short teeth and other imperfections for Garland area patients
- Patients in Garland TX, enjoy the cost effective benefits of dental veneers
Back to Veneers Home Page