The benefits of Porcelain Veneers in Garland, TXPorcelain veneers are quickly becoming one of most popular cosmetic dental procedures available on the market. Veneers are thin sheets of porcelain that are bonded to the front (visible area) of the teeth.
They enhance the appearance of the smile by covering imperfections, leaving you with a smile that you can't wait to share. As with any dental procedure, the skill and expertise of your dentist is important. Dr. Suri and the team at Kings Dental have a skilled hand and artistic eye for placing veneers that truly transform your smile.
Some of the advantages of porcelain veneers include:
- Versatile – Veneers can be used on one tooth, several teeth, or all of your visible teeth. You can use them to mask a small cosmetic flaw, overhaul your entire smile, or any level in between.
- Multipurpose – Veneers can cover a whole host of aesthetic flaws including permanent stains, gaps, chips, cracks, crooked teeth, and teeth that are too short.
- Conservative – Veneers are ultra-thin strips of porcelain, which means minimal preparation needs to be done to the tooth surface to prepare for placement.
- Improved health – Once patients see their brand new smile, it often serves as motivation to maintain better oral health. This helps keep the veneers beautiful looking and ensures that the mouth stays healthy.
- Fast – Veneers can be placed quickly. Some smile makeover procedures can take months to complete from start to finish. With veneers in just two visits and a few short weeks, you can enjoy a brand new smile.
- Alternative to orthodontics – Veneers can fix some minor alignment issues, which can keep patients from requiring lengthy orthodontic treatment.
- Quick recovery – Preparation of the tooth enamel for veneers is comfortable and convenient. Patients can return to eating and drinking normally immediately after placement of veneers.
- Long lasting – With proper care, veneers can last ten years or longer. It is important to maintain oral hygiene at home as well as regular dental visits to ensure you get the most out of your veneers.
Having a beautiful smile is within reach. Call the team at Kings Dental in Garland today to schedule your consultation for porcelain veneers.
- What Is A Veneer Garland TX - Garland, TX area dentist answers, "What is a veneer?"
- Teeth Veneers Cost In Garland - Patients in the Garland area wonder about the cost of veneers for teeth
- Before and After Veneers Garland - What can Garland area patients expect before and after they have veneers placed?
- Garland Veneers Before and After - Garland area patients ask, “What can I expect before, during, and after the veneers procedure?”
- Porcelain Veneers in Garland, TX - The benefits of Porcelain Veneers in Garland, TX
- Veneers for Short Teeth Garland - Veneers can address short teeth and other imperfections for Garland area patients
- Cost of Dental Veneers in Garland, TX - Patients in Garland TX, enjoy the cost effective benefits of dental veneers
Back to Veneers Home Page