Veneers can address short teeth and other imperfections for Garland area patientsDental veneers are a great way for patients who wish to address teeth imperfections quickly and effectively. They can correct a variety of issues while creating the appearance of a beautiful, natural looking smile. In as little as two visits, patients can have the smile they've dreamt about.
Dental veneers are versatile because they can correct so many minor issues without the need for lengthy orthodontic work. Some of the most common issues fixed with dental veneers include:
- Short teeth
- Whitening-resistant stains
One of the biggest reasons veneers are so popular is because they are made up of porcelain. Porcelain is a translucent ceramic material that possesses many of the same characteristics of tooth enamel. The porcelain reflects light similarly to enamel which creates the appearance of natural teeth. In addition, porcelain is such a durable material that even though the veneers are ultra-thin, they still maintain strength.
The veneer process is simple and straightforward. During the first appointment, we will examine the mouth and walk the patient through the veneer process. It is important for the patient to understand what issues can and cannot be corrected with veneers.
Once the patient decides to move forward, the enamel will be prepared to allow for adhesion of the veneers and impressions are taken for fabrication. While waiting for the veneers, patients may experience a heightened sensitivity to hot and cold. This is normal and it will dissipate once the permanent veneers are in place.
After about two weeks, the patient will come back into the office for placement of the permanent veneers. The porcelain is bonded to the front of teeth and the result is a brand new smile. With veneers, patients are able to bite, chew, and speak naturally.
Cosmetic dentistry from a skilled dental provider allows patients to feel confident in their smiles. Flaws or imperfections do not mean a lifetime of embarrassment. If you have teeth that are too short, chipped, or misaligned, porcelain veneers may be the answer. If you are in Garland, TX or the surrounding area, call Kings Dental today to schedule a consultation.
- What Is A Veneer Garland TX - Garland, TX area dentist answers, "What is a veneer?"
- Teeth Veneers Cost In Garland - Patients in the Garland area wonder about the cost of veneers for teeth
- Before and After Veneers Garland - What can Garland area patients expect before and after they have veneers placed?
- Garland Veneers Before and After - Garland area patients ask, “What can I expect before, during, and after the veneers procedure?”
- Porcelain Veneers in Garland, TX - The benefits of Porcelain Veneers in Garland, TX
- Veneers for Short Teeth Garland - Veneers can address short teeth and other imperfections for Garland area patients
- Cost of Dental Veneers in Garland, TX - Patients in Garland TX, enjoy the cost effective benefits of dental veneers
Back to Veneers Home Page