Garland, TX area dentist answers, "What is a veneer?"At Kings Dental, we treat our patients like royalty. We want everyone in the Garland, TX area to enjoy the benefits of quality care, and Dr. Vidya Suri and her team provide just that! We offer a wide range of general and cosmetic dentistry solutions for families. From simple cleanings to extensive smile makeovers, we do it all!
One commonly requested aesthetic treatment in our practice is porcelain veneers. What is a veneer? A veneer is a ceramic restoration that is made to cover imperfections in the anterior teeth, the teeth near the front of the smile. These teeth are noticed by others when patients smile, laugh, or talk. When problems arise with these teeth, such as permanent staining, fractures, or even gaps, patients may begin to hide their smiles from others because they are embarrassed by the imperfections. This is no longer an issue when patients consider porcelain veneers.
Veneers are facings that are bonded in place over the front of the teeth to disguise many issues. They can last many years as long as patients maintain regular dental appointments at Kings Dental for cleanings and examinations at least twice a year. This ensures they hold their value. Patients who want to improve their smiles will often invest in porcelain veneers because they are strong, natural looking, and affordable.
Patients who are interested in porcelain veneers are welcome to book a consultation appointment with Dr. Vidya Suri to find out if they are appropriate candidates. Most are able to enjoy the benefits of porcelain veneers as long as their smiles are healthy. Those with dental insurance policies may also benefit from coverage that may reduce their out-of-pocket expenses.
If you reside in or around the community of Garland, TX, the team of Kings Dental encourages you to learn about the advantages of restorations such as porcelain veneers. We offer these and many more options for patients ready to tackle imperfections within their smiles and enhance their appearance for better confidence and self-esteem.
- Garland, TX dentist explains how veneers can be used for gap teeth and other imperfections
- Garland, TX area dentist answers, "What is a veneer?"
- Patients in the Garland area wonder about the cost of veneers for teeth
- What can Garland area patients expect before and after they have veneers placed?
- Garland area patients ask, “What can I expect before, during, and after the veneers procedure?”
- The benefits of Porcelain Veneers in Garland, TX
- Veneers can address short teeth and other imperfections for Garland area patients
- Patients in Garland TX, enjoy the cost effective benefits of dental veneers
Back to Veneers Home Page