Does the thought of seeing a dentist cause you emotional stress and anxiety? Are you avoiding essential dental care due to these feelings? If you answered yes to these questions, sedation dentistry was designed for you. Dental sedation services from Kings Dental in Garland, Texas, takes the pain, stress, and fear out of dental care so you can enjoy calm, tranquil dental visits.
Reasons to Consider Sedation Dentistry
Preventive dental care is a cornerstone of good oral health. Dental anxiety can prompt you to forgo routine dental visits that can prevent problems like cavities, tooth infections, and periodontal disease. Sedation dentistry uses medication to help you relax for dental treatments. Our dental sedation services:
- Take the stress, anxiety, and fear out of dental visits so you can maintain good oral health
- Promote healthier teeth and gums through biannual exams and cleanings
- Enable you to have positive dental experiences so you won’t fear returning for future dental visits
- Relieve the gag reflex people often experience during dental procedures to make dental treatments quicker and easier
- Keep you calm and tranquil for lengthy treatments. This enables your Garland, TX, dentist to complete all the work you need in one session, so we don’t have to schedule additional dental visits to finish your treatment.
For invasive treatments, Dr. Vidya Suri may combine anesthesia with dental sedation services to ensure you have a peaceful, painless procedure.
We strive to empower you, to make well-informed decisions about your oral health through individual consultation.Request an Appointment
Safe and Effective Sedation Dentistry
Under the supervision of an experienced dental sedation dentist like Dr. Vidya Suri, sedation dentistry is a safe and effective means of helping people overcome dental fears and receive the oral care services they need. Before scheduling sedation services, Dr. Suri will review your medical history to ensure you’re a good candidate for sedation dentistry.
We’ll also guide you to selecting a sedation option you’re comfortable with and monitor you closely throughout your procedure to avoid complications during treatment.
Painless Dentistry Near Me in Garland, TX
If the prospect of pain-free, stress-free dental treatments appeals to you, contact Dr. Vidya Suri at Kings Dental, Garland, TX, at (214) 703-6900 to learn more about our sedation dentistry services.