Are you in Balch Springs, TX or another community near Garland and seeking quality dental services that your family can count on? If so, your quest is over. You have just found Kings Dental, the home of exceptional advanced dentistry with a commitment to old fashioned customer service in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Dr. Suri and her team treat patients at our dental practice of all ages with individualized care.
The Kings Dental difference
Whether you need a “dental cleaning near me” or major treatment, you can turn to Kings Dental. We offer fillings, crowns, bridges, sealants, porcelain veneers, gum disease treatment, and everything else you would expect from a general dentist. What sets us apart is what else we offer, the elevated level of service that you might not expect.
- You won’t be rushed – We schedule a full hour for a new patient’s initial appointment, and as long as needed for follow up visits. That is because Dr. Suri takes time to get to know and understand you, answer your questions, and discuss treatment options in-depth.
- We strive to make amazing smiles affordable – Our office is insurance friendly. If you’re having trouble finding a dentist nearby who accepts your insurance, give us a call and ask – we just might be in your network. We also accept CareCredit third party financing. For qualifying patients, we also offer a free whitening for life program.
- Our office is truly family friendly – Not only do we accept all ages of patients, but we also treat everyone like a member of our own family. You will feel at home in the warm and welcoming atmosphere of our office, with a play area for the kids, convenient amenities for the adults, and friendly smiles for everyone.
- Dentistry doesn’t have to hurt – Dr. Suri uses gentle techniques, avoiding patient discomfort whenever possible. Additionally, she offers nitrous oxide (laughing gas), to help you relax during treatment.
- We’re here when you need us – Dental emergencies can happen anywhere, at any time. That is why after-hour emergency calls are forwarded to Dr. Suri’s cell phone.